Thursday, February 19, 2009

Canals

Yesterday was Sarah & Blair's last day. We woke up early and went on a canal ride. It was only an hour long, but that was actually the perfect amount of time for us. It was great!

The rest of the day was spent looking at gift shops & coffeeshopping. Sarah & Blair had left, and it was Karen's last day. We called it a night pretty early, and Karen took off early this morning.

It's a really small group right now - just Nick, me, and Wendy. I am thinking that we'll try out the tram system today. There are still a lot of places I want to go. I need to get ahold of my cousin too. She is coming back here or we're going to visit her or something.

Sarah's tattoo:


Kitty in a coffeeshop:






Another kitty on the street:


Cranes to help people move furniture:


Pictures from the canal ride:




Leaning houses:






One of our favorite coffeeshops, Amnesia:






It's the NEMO Science Center!!! I really want to go there - maybe today!


I want this pink bike:


Bye Sarah & Blair:

1 comment: