Friday, February 20, 2009

Tired...

We bought a 24 hour iamsterdam card today. It let us into several places free of charge, and we could also ride all transit (buses, trams, etc).

We hit the NEMO Science Center first. It was pretty neat. It would be a fun place to take kids if you had any. Next we went to the Heineken Experience. That was pretty neat. It was mostly good because we got two free beers on our tour.

We stopped to eat some lunch/dinner at a little cafe. All three of us had hamburgers. Mine was the special, which had goat cheese on it. Nom.

Then we went to the Foam Photography Museum. It was pretty cool. All in all, I think I've decided that sight seeing is over rated. I'm glad we did stuff today. It's fun to take the trams and buses. The only other places I wanted to visit were the Van Gogh Museum and the Dutch Resistance Museum. It would still be cool to see those places, but I also don't care as much now that all the places I've been have been kind of 'meh' in the end.

I took some pictures, but I haven't even been up to my room yet. There are cameras watching us in this office room and that kind of gives me the creepies. :|

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it wasn't exactly what you expected, but I'm glad you all are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it's Jennifer commenting not Jason. I don't know why his name is showing up lol.

    ReplyDelete