Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Say it ain't so!

I know we've been gone for a long time, but I still don't want to go back to America tomorrow!!

Today we are probably going to buy a 24 hour bus/tram ticket and just ride around and get off at random stops. We've already done one canal ride, but there is another one that got rave reviews on tripadvisor and it's free!!! So we will probably check that one out today.

I have a few more souvenirs I'd like to purchase, so hopefully we'll find awesome stuff at some of our random stops.

We've been doing a pretty good job getting rid of our pot (and everyone else's - haha!). Actually, we bought a new bag yesterday even though we still have some because Blueberry is awesome (especially out of the vaporizer!) I hate having to go home from this amazing place empty handed, and I really wish the use of marijuana was this civilized in the States.

Few pictures from last night:

A horse in an alley...don't really see that everyday.


Ladies in windows:


Swans!


I *heart* this city!

2 comments:

  1. As much as I hate birds, even I have to admit that swans are pretty cool!!!

    ReplyDelete