Monday, February 23, 2009

Nick's sick!

We walked around all day with Wendy yesterday. Poor Nick got sick on his birthday. When we came back to the hotel in the early evening, he passed out and we stayed in the hotel room all night. I ordered room service, so that was cool. :D

Well, I think he's feeling a little better today. We did not get to say goodbye to Wendy. :( I hope she has a fun time with her relatives during the rest of her vacation!

We walked to a different area to shop today, and it was so cool. We got some really neat looking hoodie jackets. We're also going to hit Madame Tussaud's today finally. We've been looking at it since we've been here (it's right across from our hotel), but we've been doing other stuff.

This is a long vacation. I'm not complaining, but it's going to be pretty hard to adjust back to normal life. :|

3 comments:

  1. poor Nick. I sure hope he is feeling better. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You room serviced him back to health. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are gonna have a way hard time adjusting. It felt like we were there a month!!! it's still a little hard being back. :(

    ReplyDelete