Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our day in Groningen

We had fun with cousin Katie! She is a cute little thing, and she fits right in with the Dutch people. :D

We had to ride the train. It usually takes about 2 1/2 hours to get to Groningen from here, but we missed a place where we were supposed to switch trains. It's hard when they make all the announcements in Dutch. It's even harder when they don't make the announcement. :| We wound up in Leeuwarden when we had to switch trains to get back on the right track. Katie was waiting for us at the train station with her cute little bike. We walked a lot. :D

birdy on the train tracks:


Cool buildings:


It's a hand chair!


We went to a clown coffeeshop


I don't remember what this building is:


I love the aminals everywhere


Ahhh my cousin is the cutest! <3


Nick + Beer = a good time


Another building I cannot identify


Cool treeee!!




Katie gets to walk through a beautiful park on her way home everyday


Our dinner! Om nom nom


Nick's first glimpse at his apple pie:


My crazy hat peeps:




Walking to the hat party:






I love my cuz!!!


I want their couch:


pure awesomeness.


1 comment: