Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rough Trip



Well the flight kind of sucked for me. I was excited when we first boarded the plane in Houston because it was huge and freaking empty!! Nick took a sleeping pill, and I did the same. He fell asleep and I started feeling really yucky. We hadn't even taken off yet when I threw up all over myself. Yeah, awesome way to start the flight.

I went to the bathroom to wash my pants, so I had wet pants for a few hours too.
I don't even know why I got sick, but I felt ill the entire flight. I thought that maybe I had thrown up my sleeping pill, so I took another one. Didn't even work. : So I got maybe a few hours of sleep in the past two days, but it's freaking morning in Amsterdam, and I have no sense of time anymore! :D

My hotel room has Wifi but you have to pay 17 euros/day to use it. I am just going to prepare stuff on my laptop and upload it quickly in the business center. I'm not cheap; I just don't like wasting money!

We've bathed (ahhh, best bath EVER) and we're starving and ready to hit a coffee shop. We are about to go meet up with my awesome friends Sarah and Blair who flew in from Scotland. I know that it is really late in the States, so I probably won't even post this until later.












View from our room:


View from our room:


The window in our room has an interesting way of opening:


Our room:


"We drink so much today that we don't remember tomorrow"

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay pictures! I'm sorry you yakked. I hope you don't yak anymore on this trip.

    Give everyone a goose for me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm really jealous! I had no idea your plane came through here.
    Sorry you felt bad on the way over. Hope it's smooth sailing from now on.
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the oopsie, A..I'm sure it looked better, though, than my lasagna debacle. You miss ALL the good stuff when you're in Amsterdam:roll:

    ReplyDelete