Monday, February 16, 2009

Mostly pictures

Well, I am losing track of my days. We aren't really getting in much sight seeing. We started off yesterday with pretty good intentions, but these coffeeshops are like black holes. Nick is still sleeping. Wendy & Karen woke up early and went out to get breakfast/coffee. We are *cross your fingers* going to the Anne Frank house today.

Sorry I haven't been posting pictures with people in them. I promised everyone that I wouldn't post people pictures until everyone agreed on them, so I won't be able to post them until we get together to look through pictures.

Here are some other pictures for you:

Monument near our hotel...we still have no clue what it's about:




At breakfast yesterday...good food but this place was pretty stinky:


Nick's pancake:


Another good thing about the restaurant...dining with kitties <3










Nick's new hat:


in bloom:


Special Muffin!!! These are tasty and fun!


At some coffeeshop...Sheeba, I think


How to use their contraption thinger:


bud.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, I love the kissy picture and the kittehs in the restaurant!!!! Stop smoking for a couple of hours and do some sightseeing! You'll regret it later if you don't... :D :D :D

    I'm glad you're having a good time! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I had to use Larry's google account to send you a comment..HA.

    This is the best travel blog ever...it was so much fun reading it and seeing everything you gusy are up to.

    Where do the women pee in public...that's not fair.

    Miss you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog Ariel. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amsterdam appears to be ahead of the world curve in 'going green', yes?? ;>)
    Love the pics--especially the smoochin and the kittehs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics Ariel!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you guys are having fun!!!

    I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete