Monday, February 23, 2009

Wax On, Wax Off

I am so happy Nick is feeling better today! We got some medicine from the pharmacy, and he looks and sounds a lot better now. Madame Tussaud's was really cool, and we took a lot of cheesy pictures. I'm just going to make this another picture post.

Touristy picture




Who's got the munchies?


haha






Breakfast:


The bacon out here tastes more like ham.




woof


My new jacket:








Cool view from the wax museum:




We jammin'








We're bringing sexy back


No idea who these little pink chicks are








Yo Mona Lisa




All the single ladies!


j.lo bootay








This fry stand is the most popular. You can see why. NOM.

5 comments:

  1. Is that a cast of J-Lo's ass?

    Freaky deaky Dutch! (And before you tell me that Amsterdam probably isn't Dutch, I don't care!!!)

    'Cause I don't fucking know!

    Also, I know why YOU like those fries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amsterdam is totally Dutch! People tawk funny out here when they aren't speaking the English!

    Yes, that was J.Lo butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* all of the pics at the wax museum - especially Nick & Beyonce. I also *heart* the one of you in the little wooden shoe. Awww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wax museum looks fun! I like Nick and Jlo!

    ReplyDelete