Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's setting in.

Man, I can't believe I'M GOING TO AMSTERDAM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! This is awesome!

I bought a ton of clothing at Kohl's tonight. I recently noticed that my obviously overworn jeans had been overworn so much that I could see through the back part of the leg.

Mi amiga Rhonda told me 50 times today that she bought 3 pairs of jeans for only 70 bucks at Kohl's. I just knew I had to go there after work! I had no idea there were so many different kinds of jeans!! Yay for having pants that people can't see through (without X-ray vision gear of some kind, obviously).

I need to pack. I want to get some sleep tonight because Nick's working the night shift, and we are leaving when he gets home from work. He falls asleep in the airport easily, usually because he always insists on staying up all night before a flight. I get cranky without my sleep, and the two of us, sleepy and cranky while traveling....let's just say it's not pretty!

WooHoo vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment