Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tattoo stuff

This really does deserve its own post.

So I was pretty disappointed about tattoo stuff since the first place we visited sucked. I was doubtful that we'd find a place, but I still really wanted to get one. After we all finally got together this afternoon, Sarah marched right into this tattoo place and told them what we wanted. The guy was really cool, and he used the images I'd brought to draw out a design for me. We tweaked it a little, and I love how it came out. It feels like me. :)

Sarah sat there while I got my tattoo. She kept asking if it hurt, but it really didn't hurt that bad. It just felt like someone was constantly scratching me. :| I guess it stops hurting as badly after the first 5 minutes or so. I think she was expecting it not to hurt at all by the time she got hers, because she said that it really hurt. The tattoo she got was tiny, so thank goodness she didn't have to deal with the pain very long.

Pictures pictures...I feel like Sarah should be the first one to share a picture of her own tattoo, so I did not bring that picture. I also did not ask her permission to post our picture in front of the store, but I think it's a good picture....




I had to get naked and face an open window. :| (okay, not completely naked)


Before filling it in:


Last night:


This morning:




There is a really chill bar right around the corner from our hotel. You can drink and smoke (But not cigarettes, of course!!!) We went to visit Dampkring, which is a coffee shop that was used in the movie Ocean's 12 (It wasn't the coolest shop, but they had some really good stuff there!) Since their seating set up was rather awkward, we just went to that bar by the hotel to hang out for the rest of the night.

3 comments:

  1. I love love love your tattoo! It is the coolest tattoo I've seen in a long long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE the pics!!! The tattoo looks painful - but beautiful...your food looks scrumptious and low-carb..and I'm so glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really didn't mean to copy D -- but we ARE bffs, so I guess it's inevitable:D

    ReplyDelete